Presentations are scheduled in 15-minute time slots. Each presenter is given 12 minutes to present and three (3) minutes to entertain questions from the audience. Please be at the session room assigned to you 15 minutes before your scheduled presentation and approach the session chair assistant to acknowledge your presence.
Presentations should only be in PowerPoint file (.pptx). No other form of audio-visual medium is allowed (e.g. videos, PDF, etc).
The presentation will be displayed on a 4:3 aspect ratio screen. We advise you to please do not use the 16:9 in making your presentations.
Poster Size and Display
Each poster must be 36 inches wide and 48 inches high (portrait orientation). Each poster will be assigned a number.
The poster should contain the following information:
- Authors and their institutional affiliations
- Contact details of the principal author (email address, etc.)
- Introduction/Background/Literature Review
- Research Question/s
- Results/Main findings
- Discussions and Conclusions
- Future directions (if any)
- Short listing of literature cited, if applicable
- Acknowledgements (if any)